The seasonal menu includes breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes featuring fresh, hand-picked and ripened strawberries just in time for the Mother’s Day celebration.
New Albany, Ohio (RestaurantNews.com) As the headquarters of America’s Farm Fresh, Bob Evans Restaurants, knows when fruits and veggies are in peak season and taste the best — and nothing tastes better in summer than strawberries, so Bob Evans is bringing back his Fresh Berry seasonal menu items for spring and summer. ‘summer. Fresh Berry dishes reimagine Bob Evans classics like their farm-fresh breakfasts and salads, topped with hand-picked, vine-ripened strawberries bursting with freshness and flavor. Bob Evans’ fresh strawberries come from American family farms and are picked by hand when fully ripe. From April 28, these Fresh berry meal, starting at $5.99, will be available to guests at all locations for dine-in, take-out or delivery through August. The seasonal menu includes:
- Farmer’s Choice Breakfast with Fresh Berries, our signature dish now includes three hot rolls or two slices of brioche French toast topped with freshly sliced strawberries, sweet strawberry sauce, powdered sugar and whipped topping. Plus, two freshly cracked eggs made to order, your choice of breakfast meat and hash browns, home fries or fresh cut fruit.
- Pancakes with fresh berries, four buns topped with vine-ripened strawberries, strawberry sauce, powdered sugar and whipped topping. Served with your choice of farm-famous breakfast meat.
- French toast with fresh berries with meat, two thick slices of brioche French toast topped with vine-ripened strawberries, strawberry sauce, powdered sugar and whipped topping. Served with your choice of farm-famous breakfast meat.
- Strawberry Banana OatmealQuaker® steel cut oats topped with vine ripened strawberries, fresh banana slices, strawberry sauce and pecans. Served with fresh milk and a side of our signature banana nut bread.
- Berry summer salada bed of fresh greens topped with perfectly grilled chicken, vine-ripened strawberries, pecans, real blue cheese and a berry vinaigrette.
- Family salad with summer berries, this family version of the summer berry salad serves up to six people and comes with 12 dinner rolls. Available for delivery or curbside pickup.
- Chicken Salad Fruit Plate, a returning fan favorite features a tender white meat chicken salad on a bed of fresh lettuce with freshly sliced cantaloupe, vine-ripened strawberries and grapes, all garnished with pecans. Served with freshly baked rolls or banana nut bread.
The delicious flavor of fresh berries even extends to drinks and desserts this season with these items:
- Supreme Strawberry Tart, this throwback favorite pie is a rich cream cheese filling topped with fresh hand-picked, vine-ripened strawberries and whipped topping
- NEW Strawberry Citrus Splashthis refreshing drink is made with real orange juice and strawberry puree
These fresh berry dishes are perfect for celebrating mom with a farm-fresh, homemade meal this Mother’s Day. In addition, Bob Evans Restaurants will offer special holiday meals Sunday, May 8 for Mother’s Day as well. Let Bob Evans do the cooking this year, so you can save time in the kitchen and spend more time celebrating mom! Families can order individual or family meals for takeout, takeout or delivery on Sunday, May 8. Mother’s Day options include:
- Mother’s Day Celebration Tray — The Mother’s Day celebration platter is served hot with a hearty portion of Bob Evans’ hand-carved slow roast turkey, two hickory-smoked ham steaks, cranberry relish, two freshly baked dinner rolls and your choice on two sides of the farm. . The platter serves one person and is available for dinner, takeout or curbside pickup from Thursday, May 5 through Sunday, May 8.
- Family meal for Mother’s Day – Served hot, the Mother’s Day celebration family meal seats up to six people and includes a family portion of Bob Evans’ hand-carved slow-roasted turkey, eight hickory-smoked ham steaks, three sides of family-size farmhouse, a dozen fresh rolls and cranberry relish. The meal is available for curbside pickup or takeout from Thursday, May 5 through Sunday, May 8.
- Don’t forget the dessert! Bob Evans will be offering three additional pie options for Mother’s Day. Reese’s Topped Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie, Double-Crusted Apple Pie from $3.29 a slice, and Strawberry Pie Supreme, returning for spring and summer, from $3.99 per slice.
Join us at your hometown Bob Evans restaurant on Mother’s Day
On Mother’s Day, all Bob Evans locations will be open during normal business hours, which vary by location, for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serving all your farm-fresh favorites for dinner, take out or delivery. Plus, each location will offer gift cards for purchase with a $5 bonus card for every $25 purchase – perfect for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day or recent grads!
For more information or to find a store near you, please visit BobEvans.com.
Photos of Bob Evans’ fresh berry dishes and Mother’s Day deals are available here.